West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 – 2550 Lady Constable Vacancies
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018, West Bengal Police Bharti 2018, West Bengal Police Apply Online Application Form 2018, West Bengal Police Jobs 2018, West Bengal Police Jobs Notification 2018, Join West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018, WB Police Jobs 2018, WB Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 – 2550 Lady Constable Posts: Here is good news for applicants, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Kolkata has announced 2550 Lady Constables vacancies in West Bengal Police (WBP – 2018). All Eligible and Interested applicants can apply online or offline from 03.01.2018 to 01.02.2018 up to 05:00 pm. Other details like all Bharti information are given below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original West Bengal Police Bharti Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
West Bengal Police Vacancy Notification: –
Total Seats: 2550
Post Name: Lady Constables
1. Unreserved (UR): 707 Seats
2. Unreserved (E.C.): 696 Seats
3. Scheduled Caste: 37 Seats
4. Scheduled Caste (E.C.): 318 Seats
5. Scheduled Tribe: 13 Seats
6. Scheduled Tribe (E.C.): 88 Seats
7. OBC – A: 369 Seats
8. OBC – A (E.C.): 184 Seats
9. OBC – B: 48 Seats
10. OBC – B (E.C): 90 Seats
WB Police Bharti Eligibility Criteria Details:
18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation of 05years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal only & for others as per Government Rules
Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, able to speak, read and write the Bengali Language.
Selection Process For WB Police Bharti 2018:
Candidates selection will be based on Written Test, PMT, PET & interview.
Application Form Fees:
Pay Rs. 170/- (Application fee+Processing fee) for All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe(of West Bengal only), a Processing fee of Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates by online through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking of any Bank through the United Bank of India (UBI). Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. No application fee for SC/ ST. For more information refer notification.
How to Apply:
- Online Mode: All Eligible and Interested candidates can send apply online through the official website www.policewb.gov.in from 03.01.2018 to 01.02.2018 up to 05:00 pm.
- Offline Mode: All Eligible & Interested Candidates can send their application form in offline format along with relevant testimonials to West Bengal Police Recruitment Board from 03 January 2018 to 01 Feb 2018 up to 05:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants have to log on to the official website “www.policewb.gov.in”
2. Click on Recruitment & select the various post
3. Read the notification carefully & click on “Fill-up Application Form On-line”
4. Again Select the various post & click on Apply Online Form
5. Fill all the required details & submit the form
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Apply Online or Offline Starting Date: 03.01.2018
Apply Online or Offline Last Date: 01.02.2018 up to 05:00 pm
Dates of Modification of Saved Online Application (Offline Challan Payment Through UBI): 03.01.2018 to 05.02.2018
Dates of Reprint of Submission Receipt: 03.01.2018 to 06.02.2018
Apply Online: – Click Here
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 – 247 Forest Guard Posts: Here is good news for those candidates who are preparing for the West Bengal Police has announced 247 Forest Guard vacancies under Directorate of Forests, Government of West Bengal. Applicants can apply Online from 21.04.2017 to 19.05.2017 or Offline on or before 19.05.2017 at 05.00 PM. The candidate who is interested can apply for one of the above-mentioned posts by going online on the official website. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original West Bengal Police Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
West Bengal Police Jobs Detail 2017
- Recruitment Board: West Bengal Police
- Post Name: Forest Guard
- Total Seats: 247
- Qualification: Degree
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Form: 19.05.2017
West Bengal police Vacancy Notification:
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Name of the Category:
1. Unreserved (UR): 106 Seats
2. Scheduled Caste: 88 Seats
3. Scheduled Tribe: 17 Seats
4. OBC-A: 22 Seats
5. OBC-B: 14 Seats
WB Police About Us:
West Bengal Police is to enforce the law and to bring the attitudinal change for greater police public harmony and thereby achieve greater efficiency in its primary objective of prevention of crime and detection of crime. Police must be compassionate, courteous and patient, acting without fear or favor or prejudice to rights of others. West Bengal Police is to apply the law fairly and firmly in order to prevent and detect crime and bring to justice those who break the law. The West Bengal Police strives to keep the State peaceful to help, to protect people through active cooperation of the community.
18 and 32 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B applicants (of West Bengal only) and for Ex-servicemen as per existing orders/ rules of Government of West Bengal.
Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
Selection Process For West Bengal Police:
Competitive Written Examination, Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test, Personality Test.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personality Test
Application Form Fees: Applicants need to pay online/ offline
- For Offline: Pay Rs. 220/- (Application Fee + Processing Fee) for All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, Rs.40/- (Processing Fee) for SC/ ST Candidates through Department of Post (DOP) or United Bank of India (UBI). For more information refer the notification.
- For Online: Pay Rs. 220/- (Application Fee + Processing Fee) for All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, Rs.40/- (Processing Fee) for SC/ ST Candidates through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking of any Bank or Tathya–Mitra-Kendras or through United Bank of India. For more information refer the notification.
How to Apply:
For Offline: Candidates can apply Offline by using website policewb.gov.in & fill all the details in the application form and save and download the application form & candidates can send their application form, original e-payment receipt relevant documents as given in the notification & in an envelope should be superscribed as”Name Of The Recruitment, Name Of The Post Applied For And Application Sl. No ” by post to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan, 5th Floor, Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 on or before 19.05.2017 at 05.00 PM.
For Online: Candidates can apply online through the website http://www.policewb.gov.in/ from 21.04.2017 to 19.05.2017.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit the website http://www.policewb.gov.in/
- Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
- Click on “Apply Online” & follow the instructions.
- Complete the Registration if he/ she would be a New User.
- Enter the Username & Password (already registered candidates).
- Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
- Check once before submission of application form.
- Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online Form & Fee Payment: 21.04.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 19.05.2017
Last Date to Payment of Fee: 24.04.2017
Last Date for Submit of Application (Offline): 19.05.2017 at 05.00 PM
To Get more details about West Bengal Police recruitment 2017, Please visit the official website of West Bengal police (www.policewb.gov.in).
If you have any query related to this job post then please feel free to ask us in the comments section, we will reply to you as soon as possible.