UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 710 vacancies
UPSC CMSE Exam 2017, UPSC Vacancies 2017, UPSC Application Form 2017, UPSC Jobs Notification 2017, UPSC Jobs 2017, UPSC Recruitment 2017, www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 710 Posts: Here is good news for those candidates who are preparing for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced 710 vacancies by conducting Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) – 2017. Applicants can apply online from 26.04.2017 to 19.05.2017 till 06:00 pm. Other details like age limit, education qualification, process of selection, application fees & how to apply are given below….
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original UPSC Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
UPSC Jobs Detail 2017
- Name of Organization: UPSC
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Seats: 710
- Qualification: Degree
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26.04.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19.05.2017
UPSC recruitment Some more details are listed below:
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination – 2017
Name of the Services/ Posts:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Posts
18 to 32 years as on 01.08.2017.
Upper age limit is relaxable as per govt rules.
Passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process For UPSC:
Written examination, interview/ personality test.
Pay Rs. 200/- through online or offline. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
Pay fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.
Pay fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26.04.2017 to 19.05.2017 till 06:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
UPSC About Us:
Public Service Commission were not laid down in the Government of India Act, 1919, but were regulated by the Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1926 framed under sub-section (2) of Section 96(C) of the Government of India Act, 1919. Further, the Government of India Act, 1935 envisaged a Public Service Commission for the Federation and a Provincial Public Service Commission for each Province or group of Provinces. Therefore, in terms of the provisions of the Government of India Act, 1935 and with its coming into effect on 1st April, 1937, the Public Service Commission became the Federal Public Service Commission.
Starting Date to Apply Online Form: 26.04.2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees through Online: 19.05.2017 till 06:00 pm.
Date of CMSE Exam: 13.08.2017
Address: Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110069
To Get more details about UPSC recruitment 2017, UPSC Exam 2017, UPSC CMSE Exam, Please visit the official website of UPSC (www.upsc.gov.in).
If you have any query related to this job post then please feel free to ask us in comments section, we will reply to you as soon as possible.