UPPSC Recruitment 2017-2018
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 807 Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions: Here is good news for candidates, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced 807 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies in various departments on Gazetted/ temporary/ permanent basis. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 24.10.2017 to 24.11.2017. Other details UPPSC vacancy details, UPPSC Selection Process, UPPSC Age Limit, UPPSC Education Qualification, UPPSC PayScale, UPPSC How to Apply Form, UPPSC Official Website, UPPSC Jobs PDF are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original UPPSC Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
- Advertisement. No.1/2017-18
UPPSC Jobs Details: –
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Last Date To Apply Online Form||24.11.2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Vacancy Notification:
Total Seats: 807
A. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Dept: 04 Seats
1. Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ: 01 Seat
2. Lecturer Tashrih-UI-Badan: 01 Seat
3. Lecturer Moalijat: 01 Seat
4. Lecturer Jarahat: 01 Seat
B. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt: 04 Seats
5. Reader, Sanhita Sanskrit, and Siddhant: 01 Seat
6. Reader Swasthya Vritt: 01 Seat
7. Professor Shalya Tantra: 01 Seat
8. Professor Ras Shastra Avam Bhaishajya Kalpna: 01 Seat
C. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathic) Deptt: 13 Seats
9. Professor Physiology & Biochemistry: 01 Seat
10. Professor Practice of Medicine: 02 Seats
11. Professor Surgery: 02 Seats
12. Professor Materia Medica: 04 Seats
13. Professor Forensic Medicine: 02 Seats
14. Professor Homeopathic Pharmacy: 02 Seat
D. Groundwater Deptt. U.P: 06 Seats
15. Group – ‘B’ Posts: 06 Seats
E. Higher Education Deptt. U.P: 718 Seats
16. Lecturers: 718 Seats
F. Directorate of Sports, U.P: 03 Seats
17. Sports Officer: 03 Posts
G. Directorate Of Environment U.P: 03 Seats
18. Assistant Director: 03 Seats
H. Administrative Reforms Deptt, U.P: 05 Seats
19. Inspector: 05 Seats
I. Medical Education Deptt., U.P. (Allopathy): 51 Seats
20. Principal (Allopathy): 04 Seats
21. Professor: 47 Seats
UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
25 to 40 years for Post-A, 28 to 45 years for S.No-05, 06, 30 to 50 years for S.No-07, 08 Posts as on 01.07.2017.
Upper Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Post-A: Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939, post-graduation.
- For Post-B: Five years Degree in Ayurveda from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939, Post graduation.
- For Post-C: Diploma or a degree in Homoeopathy Or a degree recognized by the Medical Council of India preferably with qualification included in the III-rd Schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- For Post-D: Master Degree in Chemistry with a Minimum 60 percent marks from a University established by law in India Or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent, Master Degree in Physics with a Minimum 60 percent marks with specialization in Electronics Or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum 60% marks & with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
UPPSC Bharti Selection Process:
- Candidates selection will be based on a screening test, interview.
Application Form Fees:
Pay Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee) for SC/ ST Candidates and Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Exam & Online Processing Fee) for Handicapped candidates through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes. For more information refer notification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 24.10.2017 to 24.11.2017 & send the hard copy of online applications along with all necessary enclosures through registered/ Speed Post or Personally in the office of the Commission on or before 01.12.2017 till 6′ 0 Clock.
UPPSC About Us:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Applicants must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read the job notification carefully.
5. Click on “Apply” & Select the various post.
6. Click on “Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. A Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
8. Click on “Click here to proceed for payment” and make the fee payment.
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
10. Fill all the mandatory details, upload scanned photograph, signature & Submit it.
11. Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24.10.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24.11.2017.
- Last Date for deposit of fee in Bank: 21.11.2017.
- Last Date for Hard Copy of Applications: 01.12.2017 till 6′ 0 Clock
>>>To Get more details about UPPSC Jobs 2017, UPPSC Recruitment 2017, Please visit the official website of UPPSC.