Rural Development Department HP Recruitment 2017-18
Rural Development Department HP Recruitment 2017 – 402 GPRP & VRP Posts: Here is good news for those candidates Rural Development Department, Himachal Pradesh has announced 402 Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP) & Village Resource Person (VRP) vacancies. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through prescribed format. Other details Rural Development Department HP vacancy details, RDDHP Selection Process, Rural Development Department HP Age Limit, RDDHP Education Qualification, Rural Development Department HP Application Form Fees, Rural Development Department HP Pay Scale, RDDHP How to Apply Form, Rural Development Department HP Official Website are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Rural Development Department HP Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
Rural Development Department HP Jobs Details: –
|Department Name||Rural Development Department HP|
|Post Name||GPRP & VRP|
|Job Type||Gram Panchayat Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||——|
Rural Development Department HP Vacancy Notification: –
Name of the Post:
Total Seats: 402
- Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP): 201 Seats
- Village Resource Person (VRP): 201 Seats
Rural Development Department HP Eligibility Criteria Details:
- 21 to 45 years as on 01.03.2017.
- For Gram Panchayat Resource Person (GPRP): B.A with 01-year Diploma in Computers
- For Village Resource Person (VRP): 12th Standard with Proficiency in Computer.
Selection Process For RDDHP Bharti:
- Candidates selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application on plain paper along with copies of all necessary documents to the postal address.
Rural Development Department HP Bharti Salary: –
- RDDHP GPRP Pay Scale: Rs 500/- Per day.
- RDDHP VRP Pay Scale: Rs 300/- Per Day
- Rural Development Department, Himachal Pradesh.
RDDHP Bharti Details: –
The spirit of India lives in villages and only by changing the face of rural areas, can we hope for a better future for the State and nation as a whole. Rural Development Department is engaged in changing the face of Rural Himachal through its many fold development schemes, working in a participatory manner with the rural folks.
The State Rural Development Department is engaged in the implementation of different rural development and poverty alleviation programs. Development Blocks are the pivot for planning and implementation of various rural development schemes.
- Last Date for Submit of Application Form: Not Mentioned.
To Get more details about Rural Development Department HP Jobs 2017, RDDHP Recruitment 2017, Please visit the official website of Rural Development Department HP (www.hprural.nic.in).