Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Apprentice Posts: Here is good news for those candidates Naval Dockyard Mumbai has announced 111 Apprentice vacancies. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online from 04.09.2017 at 10:00 hrs to 22.09.2017 up to 23:50 hrs. Other details Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancy details, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Selection Process, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Candidates Age Limit, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Education Qualification, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application Form Fees, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Pay Scale, Naval Dockyard Mumbai How to Apply Online Form, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official Website are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs Details: –
|Department Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22.09.2017|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Notification: –
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Total Seats: 111
Name of the Apprentice Training Trade:
- Electronic Fitter: 49 Seats
- GT Fitter: 25 Seats
- Computer Fitter: 10 Seats
- Boiler Maker: 12 Seats
- Weapon Fitter: 15 Seats
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
- 14 to 21 years as on closing date of online application form.
- Upper age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per central govt rules.
8th Cass pass from a recognized school passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
Selection Process For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Bharti:
Candidates Selection will be based on Few Steps.
- Written Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online log on through the official website www.bhartiseva.com from 04.09.2017 at 10:00 hrs to 22.09.2017 up to 23:50 hrs
How to Apply Online:
- Before Applying Online applicants have valid Email id & Mobile No.
- Online candidates should log on to the website “www.bhartiseva.com”.
- Go to Click here for ” ApprenticeShip Training”.
- Read the Original Notification & Click on “Click here for online Registration”.
- Complete the Registration if applicants would be a new user.
- Enter Login ID & Password if the candidate has already registered.
- Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
- Check once before submitting an application form.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Bharti Details:
Bombay Dockyard—also known as Naval Dockyard—is an Indian shipbuilding yard at Mumbai. Shipbuilding was an established profession throughout the Indian coastline prior to the advent of the Europeans and it contributed significantly to maritime exploration throughout Indian maritime history. Indian rulers weakened with the advent of the European powers during the middle ages. Indian shipbuilders, however, continued to build ships capable of carrying 800 to 1000 tons. The shipbuilders built ships like HMS Hindostan and HMS Ceylon, inducted into the Royal Navy. Other historical ships made by the Indian shipbuilders included HMS Asia (commanded by Edward Codrington during the Battle of Navarino in 1827),
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.09.2017 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date for Submit Apply Online: 22.09.2017 up to 23:50 hrs
To Get more details about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2017, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017, Please visit the official website of Indian Navy (www.indiannavy.nic.in).