MMRCL Recruitment 2017, Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Bharti 2017 | Apply Offline 90 Interns Vacancies On Or Before 11.12.2017
MMRCL Recruitment 2017 – 90 Interns Posts: Here is good news for candidates, Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has announced 90 Interns vacancies. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply offline on or before 11.12.2017. Other details MMRCL Constable vacancy details, MMRCL Bharti Selection Process, MMRCL Age Limit, MMRCL Education Qualification, MMRCL Jobs Pay Scale, MMRCL How to Apply Form, MMRCL Official Website, MMRCL Jobs PDF are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
MMRCL Jobs Details: –
|Department Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Last Date For Submission Application Form||13.11.2017|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No: MMRCL/HR-Intern (W)./2017-18|
MMRCL Vacancy Notification:
Total Seats: 90
Post Name: Interns
Name of the Department:
- Finance: 05 Seats
- Human Resource: 05 Seats
- Projects(Civil Eng): 50 Seats
- Urban Transport Planning (UTP)/ Public relations (PR)/ Land & R&R/ Environment: 20 Seats
- Systems(Electrical / Information Technology): 10 Seats
MMRCL Bharti Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Finance Inter CA, CA Fresher.
- Human Resource MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR.
- Projects(Civil Eng) Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech – Civil.
- Urban Transport Planning / Public relations / Land & R&R / Environment UTP- Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture/Planning and pursuing PG; ME or M. Tech (2 semesters completed). PR- Graduate in any field and pursuing PG in Mass media, Mass Communications and PR (2 semesters completed). Land & R&R- Graduate in any Discipline and pursuing PG MA / MS (2 semesters completed). Environ- Graduate in MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (A JV company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra) NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R-13, ‘E’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051 Website: www.mmrcl.com 2 Engineering/Planning and pursuing PG; MSc/ M.Tech( 2 semesters completed).
- Systems(Electrical / Information Technology) Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech -Elec , Electronics, IT or MCA / MBA-IT.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates may send their applications along with relevant certificates by post to the MMRC, BKC Office and E-mail to the MMRCL training cell at the Eemail@example.com on or before 11.12.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.12.2017.
If you have any query related to this job post then please feel free to ask us in a comments section, we will reply to you as soon as possible.