Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Translator Posts: Here is good news for candidates, Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka has announced 10 Translator vacancies. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15.11.2017 till 11:59 PM. Other details like Karnataka High Court Jobs Candidates age limit, Karnataka High Court Bharti educational qualification, Karnataka High Court Jobs selection process, Karnataka High Court Vacancy application form fees & how to apply are given below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Karnataka High Court Jobs Notification before Applying for the Various Posts.
Karnataka High Court Job Details:
|Department Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15.11.2017|
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Notification:
- Total Seats: 10
- Post Name: Translator
18 to 35 years for General, 18 to 38 years for Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III-B of other Backward Classes, 18 to 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1 of other Backward Classes as on 15.11-.017.
Master Degree in English at least in second class with Kannada as one of the languages in Bachelor degree. The candidates must have passed in such Bachelor Degree (with Kannada as one of the languages) at least in second class.
- Note: Degree/ Master Degree must have been obtained through a regular course and not through a correspondence course.
Karnataka High Court Bharti Selection Process:
- Candidates selection will be based on the Written test, Viva voce.
Application Form Fees:
Pay Rs.500/- for GM, II-A, II-B, III-A, and III-B or other Backward Classes, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Category-I and Physically Handicapped through SBI Online payment gateway or in the form of challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 15.11.2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply online:
- Before applying online applicants should have valid e-mail id & contact no.
- Candidates should log on to the official website of www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on “Job Notifications–> Recruitments”.
- Select the various post & Click on it.
- Read the all job notification & Instructions carefully.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online Form”.
- Fill the all required details carefully & submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.11.2017 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of fee through Online/ Offline: 19.11.2017.
>>>To Get more details about Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017, Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017, Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2018, Karnataka High Court Exam Date, Please visit the official website of Karnataka High Court.