Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2017 – SRF, JRF & Other Posts: Here is good news for all candidates, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad has announced Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Technical Assistant vacancies contract basis. All Eligible & Interested candidates may apply offline on or before 08.11.2017. Other details Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission vacancy details, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Selection Process, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Age Limit, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Education Qualification, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission PayScale, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission How to Apply Form, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Official Website, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs PDF are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs Details: –
|Department Name||Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission|
|Post Name||SRF, JRF & Other Jobs|
|Last Date For Submission Application Form||08.11.2017|
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Vacancy Notification:
Total Seats: 04
- Research Associate: 01 Seat
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Seat
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Seat
- Technical Assistant: 01 Seat
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
- For Research Associate: First class in PhD with M.Sc in Biotechnology, M.Pharm, M.Tech in Biotechnology with relevant experience and hands-on experience in ELISA, Western blot and HPLC.
- For Senior Research Fellow: First class in M.Pharm, M.Tech in Biotechnology, M.Sc in Biotechnology with two years of relevant experience and hands-on experience in ELISA, Western blot.
- For Junior Research Fellow: first class in M.Pharm, M.Tech in Biotechnology; M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualify GPAT/ GATE/ NET.
- For Technical Assistant: First class in Bachelor Degree in any branch of Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized University and good knowledge of computer applications and writing skill in the English language.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application along with relevant qualifications and experience to the postal address on or before 08.11.2017.
Administrative Officer, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), Government of India, Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, at Ghaziabad, U.P.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which sets standards for all drugs that are manufactured, sold and consumed in India. The set of standards are published under the title Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP) which has been modelled over and historically follows from the British Pharmacopoeia. The standards that are in effect since December 1, 2010, is the Indian Pharmacopoeia 2010 (IP 2010). The Pharmacopoeia 2014 was released by Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad on November 4, 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017
To Get more details about Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs 2017, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2017, Please visit the official website of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission.