HPSSC Recruitment 2017-18
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 2945 Jr Technician, SI, MPHW & Other Posts: Here is good news for all candidates, Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has announced 2945 Teaching & Non Teaching (Accountant, Agriculture Extension Officer, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Programmer, Auction Recorder, Boatman, Clerk, Computer Operators, Copy Holder, Drama Inspector, Male Multi Purpose Health Worker, Junior Technician, TGT, Steno Typist & Other) vacancies under various departments. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15/10/2017 till 11:59 PM. Other details HPSSC vacancy details, HPSSC Bharti Selection Process, HPSSC Age Limit, HPSSC Education Qualification, HPSSC PayScale, HPSSC How to Apply Form, HPSSC Official Website, Himachal Pradesh State Govt Jobs PDF, HPSSC Jobs Notification are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
HPSSC Recruitment Details: –
|Recruitment Board||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Jr Technician, SI, MPHW & Other Vacancy|
|Apply Online Last Date||15.10.2017|
HPSSC Vacancy Notification:
Total Seats: 2945
- Accountant: 05 Seats
- Agriculture Extension Officer: 50 Seats
- Assistant Chemist: 33 Seats
- Assistant Programmer: 04 Seats
- Auction Recorder: 12 Seats
- Boatman: 02 Seats
- Clerk: 22 Seats
- Computer Operators: 03 Seats
- Copy Holder: 01 Seat
- Drama Inspector: 01 Seat
- Drawing Master: 96 Seats
- Driver: 02 Seats
- Female Health Worker: 205 Seats
- Fisheries Officer: 04 Seats
- Investigator: 06 Seats
- JE (Civil): 08 Seats
- JE (Electrical): 01 Seat
- Junior Auditor: 06 Seats
- Junior Cameraman: 01 Seat
- Junior Draughtsman: 03 Seats
- Junior Draughtsman (Architecture): 05 Seats
- Junior Engineer (Mech.): 12 Seats
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 39 Seats
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): 03 Seats
- Junior Technical Asstt.(Archaeology & Museum): 02 Seats
- Junior Technical Asstt.(Archives): 02 Seats
- Junior Technician (Fitter-cum-Mechanic): 03 Seats
- Junior Technician Fitter: 307 Seats
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Seats
- Laboratory Assistant (IPH): 34 Seats
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Seats
- Labour Inspector: 02 Seats
- Language Teacher: 197 Seats
- Librarian: 01 Seat
- Lineman: 85 Seats
- Male Multi Purpose Health Worker: 148 Seats
- Market Supervisor: 08 Seats
- Mechanic (Electrical): 01 Seat
- Mechanic (Printing): 01 Seat
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: 02 Seats
- Mountaineering Instructors: 02 Seats
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Ayurveda): 02 Seats
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Health & Family Welfare): 113 Seats
- Ophthalmic Officer: 09 Seats
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 142 Seats
- Physical Education Teacher: 99 Seats
- Preservation Asstt.: 01 Seat
- Radiographer: 154 Seats
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology): 01 Seat
- Scientific Assistant (Physics & Ballistics): 01 Seat
- Senior Draughtsman(Architectural): 08 Seats
- Senior Scientist (Drugs): 02 Seats
- Shastri: 200 Seats
- Sr. Scale Stenographer: 01 Seat
- Stage Master: 01 Seat
- Statistical Assistant: 20 Seats
- Steno-Typist (HIMURJA): 01 Seat
- Steno-Typist (HPSEBL): 02 Seats
- Steno-Typist (Health & Family Welfare): 01 Seat
- Steno-Typist (HP State Agri. Marketing Board): 01 Seat
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries: 06 Seats
- Sub Inspector of Police: 13 Seats
- Sub Station Attendant: 43 Seats
- Surveyor: 66 Seats
- Tabla Master: 03 Seats
- TGT (Arts): 330 Seats
- TGT (Medical): 95 Seats
- TGT (Non-Medical): 209 Seats
- Veterinary Pharmacist: 95 Seats
HPSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
18 to 45 years (21 to 26 years for Sub Inspector of Police ) will be reckoned as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For S.No-1: B.Com from recognized university/ institution affiliated with H.P. Government.
- For S.No-2: B.Sc Agriculture degree from a University established by Law in India and accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
- For S.No-3: B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry from a recognized University.
- For S.No-4: B.E. / B. Tech.( Computer Science / Engineering or IT) / MCA / ”B” or C Level of NIELIT with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- For S.No-5: B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc (Horticulture) from recognized University.
- For S.No-6, 7, 9: 10+2 standard from recognized Board or its equivalent.
- For S.No-8: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent.
- For S.No-10: Matric or its equivalent.
- For S.No-11: 10+2 with 50% marks with a diploma in Art & Craft Teacher or its equivalent.
- For S.No-12: 10th and valid Heavy and light driving license.
- For S.No-13: Matric with Science/ Higher Secondary Part-I pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- For S.No-14: B.Sc with Zoology or B.Sc.”Fisheries” from recognized University or its equivalent.
- For S.No-15: 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- For S.No-16: Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent, Diploma or B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering with adequate experience.
- Note: Other Posts essential qualification information refer the Notification.
Selection Process For HPSSC Bharti:
Candidates selection will be based on given few steps below.
- Written Objective type Screening test/ Skill tests/ Physical/ Practical tests.
Pay Rs. 360/- for General Category (including General Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, and reserved categories of other states), Rs. 120/- for General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP, S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P ((including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure and SC/ ST/ OBC, IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of H.P) through Online/ Offline/ Lokmitra Kendra. No Fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/ Blind of H.P/ Visually Impaired of H.P.
Apply Online Mode:
- Pay the examination fee through online payment gateway using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will be no extra charge using this mode.
Apply Offline Mode:
- Pay the examination fee through off-line computer generated challan and deposit fee at any of the nearest branches of any bank with extra charge. However, the candidate has an option of printing e-challan for PNB and deposit the fee through nearest PNB branch without any extra charge. After fee payment, the candidate is required to update his fee details i.e. Transaction ID, Branch Code and date of payment etc. through his user ID on Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
By Lokmitra Kendra:
- Pay the examination fee through Lokmitra Kendra without internet facility by visiting their nearest LMK and get the form filled along with fee deposit at the prescribed charges as mentioned above.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 16.09.2017 to 15.10.2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online For HPSSC Jobs Form:
- Visit the website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Go to “Apply Online Form & Select the various post.
- Read the HPSSC Job Notification & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Complete registration if applicants would be New User.
- Enter Username & password if a candidate has already registered.
- Fill all the required details and Submit the form.
- Take the printout of online application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Form:16.09.2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online Form: 15.10.2017 till 11:59 PM.
To Get more details about HPSSC Jobs 2017, HPSSC Recruitment 2017, HPSSC Bharti Date, Please visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission.