GBPUAT Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment, Dates, gbpuat.ac.in
Pantnagar university application form 2018, Pantnagar admit card 2018, Pantnagar university entrance exam 2018, gbpuat counselling 2018 ug, Pantnagar university admission 2018, gbpuat result 2018, cut-off rank for Pantnagar university, Pantnagar university courses
Hello, friends Here is good news for all applicants, The Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) organized every year counseling for admission form process in desire courses of the institute. The GBPUAT (Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology) Entrance exam is conducted for admission in UG, Masters Degree, MCA, M.Tech and Ph.D. courses offered by the Govind Ballabh Pant University. Here we provide As expected that counseling date will start from the 2nd and 3rd week of July Month 2018. Allotment Seat will be the basis on the Merit in the qualifying exam. Other information related to uploading a detailed process for GBPUAT Counselling 2018 are given mentioned below. Eligible and Interested applicants can stay on this page for latest & upcoming updates…
GBPUAT Counselling 2018 Allotment Seats
Hello Freinds, Counseling for various seat organizes at the university campus. Selected applicants have to present physically at the time of GBPUAT counseling 2018. We suggest all applicants, The Counseling letter will be available on your e-mail id. As knowing all applicants, GBPUAT Counseling is the process which is important for admission. The GBPUAT Seat Allotment will follow the counseling process. This counseling process proceeds for desire UG and PG courses.
Required Documents GBPUAT 2018 Counseling:
- Validated photocopies of High School Certificate, Intermediate Certificate and Marksheetalongwith the firsts.
- Validated photocopies of Marksheet(s) and Certificate(s) of some other higher degree qualification(s) that you may have alongside the firsts.
- Confirmed photocopy of Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the able specialist along with the first (Essential).
- Confirmed photocopy of Rural/Sports/Agriculturist Weightage Certificate/J&K Resident/Kashmiri Migrants Certificate along with unique, as given in the Prospectus.
- Character/Conduct Certificate in unique from the Head of the Institution last went to (Essential).
- Five-identification estimate photos with name and Roll Number composed on the back.
- The Medical wellness Certificate from the Chief Medical Officer of a District/Chief Medical Superintendent of Govt. Base Hospital
- Bore witness to a photocopy of Category Certificate (SC/ST) issued.
- Grave Voluntary revelation.
- On the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court a testimony properly marked by the hopeful and his/her folks/gatekeeper for non-cooperation in teasing a non-legal stamp paper of Rs.10.00 appropriately authorized given in the Prospectus.
- A Gap Certificate representing irregularity of over three months in the wake of leaving the Institution last went to.
- The Migration/Transfer Certificate in unique to be submitted inside three months of the affirmation
GBPUAT Counseling Fee:
Charge must be attracted support of the Comptroller, G.B. Gasp University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, payable at State Bank of India (Code No. 1133), UCO Bank (Code No. 678) or Punjab National Bank (Code No. 4446) Pantnagar. For Advance expense isolate Bank drafts will be readied.
GBPUAT 2018 Counseling Important Dates
|GBPUAT 2018 Counseling Schedule|
|UG Programmes||2nd Week Of July 2018|
|PG Programmes||1st Week Of August 2018|
GBPUAT Counselling Schedule 2018 Details
|GBPUAT 1st Round of Counselling of UG Programme||16 to 20 July 2018|
|GBPUAT 1st round of MCA & M.tech||20 to 21 July 2018|
|GBPUAT 1st Round Counselling of Master Programme||21 to 23 July 2018|
|GBPUAT 1st round of Counselling of Ph.D. course||23 to 25th July 2018|
|Date of Online Registration||Update Soon|
|Last date of online registration||Comming Soon|
|GBPUAT 2nd round of Counselling||Announce Later|
|Reporting after first round of GBPUAT Counselling||19th to 23rd june 2018|
|Reporting after the second round of GBPUAT Counselling||6th to 10th july 2018|
|Reporting after 3rd Round of GBPUAT Counselling||26th to 29th july 2018|