Central Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 2196 Apprentice Vacancies From 01 Nov to 30 November 2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 2196 Apprentice Posts: Here is good news for all candidates, Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway has announced 2196 Apprentice vacancies in various Trades like a fitter, welder, carpenter, painter, tailor etc. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 01.11.2017 at 11:00 hrs to 30.11.2017 at 17:00 hrs. Other details Central Railway vacancy details, Central Railway Bharti Selection Process, Central Railway Jobs Candidates Age Limit, Central Railway Bharti Education Qualification, Central Railway Apprentice PayScale, Central Railway How to Apply Form, Central Railway Official Website, Central Railway Jobs PDF are given mentioned below…
Latest Update: – रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट सेल – सेंट्रल रेलवे ने फिटर, वेल्डर, बढ़ई, चित्रकार, दर्जी इत्यादि जैसे विभिन्न ट्रेडों में 2196 अपरेंटिस की रिक्तियों की घोषणा की है। सभी योग्य अभ्यर्थी 01.11.2017 से 30.11.2017 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Central Railway Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
- Notification No: – RRC/CR/AA1/2017
Central Railway Jobs Details: –
|Recruitment Board||Central Railway|
|Starting Date For Apply Online||01.11.2017|
|Last Date For Apply Online||30.11.2017|
Central Railway Vacancy Details: –
Total Seats: 2196
Name of the Cluster & Unit:
1. Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Seats
(a). Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Seats
(b). Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Seats
(c). Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Seats
(d). Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Seats
(e). Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Seats
(f). Parel Workshop: 274 Seats
(g). Matunga Workshop: 446 Seats
(h). S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Seats
2. Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Seats
(a). Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Seats
(b). Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Seats
(c). Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Seats
(d). Manmad Workshop: 48 Seats
(e). TMW Nasik Road: 48 Seats
3. Pune Cluster: 151 Seats
(a). Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Seats
(b). Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Seats
4. Nagpur Cluster: 107 Seats
(a). Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Seats
(b). Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Seats
5. Solapur Cluster: 94 Seats
(a). Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Seats
(b). Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Seats
Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
Applicants age limit should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017. (Note: – Applicants should be born between 01.11.1993 to 01.11.2002 for UR, 01.11.1988 to 01.11.2002 for SC/ ST, 01.11.1990 to 01.11.2002 for OBC).
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable as per centeral government rules.
10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also, possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Application Form Fees:
Pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
Central Railway Bharti Selection Process:
- Candidates selection will be based on merit.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.rrccr.com from 01 November 2017 at 11:00 hrs to 30 November 2017 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the official website http://www.rrccr.com
2. Select the various post & read the job notification carefully.
3. Click on Click here to proceed to an online application form.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be a new user.
5. Complete the login required details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the required details & submit the application form.
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
- Apply Online Form Starting Date: 01.11.2017 at 11:00 Hrs
- Apply Online Form Last Date: 30.11.2017 at 17:00 Hrs
If you have any query related to this job post then please feel free to ask us in a comments section, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Apply Online: – Click Here
Official Notification: – Click Here