BC Welfare, Hoogly on behalf of Government of West Bengal, Office of the Project Officer-cum-District Welfare Officer contractual Basis Recruitment 2017 – an Opportunity for eligible Candidate to apply Online for Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer & Livelihood Development Officer & Training Coordinator:-
BC Welfare Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for AE, JE & Other Jobs
Hi! guys its an pleasure for Hoogly on Behalf of Government of West Bengal to provide an opportunity for the Youths/ Qualified persons to registered online as Recruitment for the eligible Youths/Candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE) & Livelihood Development Officer & Training Coordinator online from 10.00 Am from 26 Oct 2017 to 05.00 PM on 09 Nov 2017. Details like (how many vacancies/ Age limits/ Educational Qualification 7 Selection procedure is in succeeding paras as under:-
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original BC Welfare Hooghly, West Bengal Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
BC Welfare Hooghly Job Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 04
(a) Name of the Post:
(i) Assistant Engineer: 01 (One) post.
(ii) Junior Engineer: 01 (One) post.
(iii) Livelihood Development Officer: 01 (One) post.
(iv) Training Coordinator: 01 (One) post.
Eligibility Criteria Details: –
- Age Limit: Eligible Candidates within the age limit of 40 Years (as on 01 Oct 2017) can apply for All Posts (AE, JE & Livelihood Development Officer & Training Coordinator).
- Educational Qualification:
(a) For Post No (i): B.E/ B.Tech can apply for Assistant Engineer (AE).
(b) For Post No (ii): Diploma in Civil Engineering can apply for Junior Engineer.
(c) For Post No (iii) & (iv): Honors Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in any subject of Social Science group for Livelihood Development Officer & Training Coordinator.
- After Three Stages now comes the Selection Procedure:- Candidates have to clear the three stages as given below:-
(a) The First Stage is Written Exam (which is mandatory for all candidates).
(b) Second Stage is Computer Test (For the Candidates who qualify written Exam).
(c) And the Final stage is Interview for the Candidates who clear the first two stages (a) & (b).
- How to Apply: Site is open for all Deserving/ Eligible candidates the website www.hooghly.gov.in from 10.00 AM on 26 Oct 2017 to 05.00 PM on 09 Nov 2017.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
(a) Visit the official website www.hooghly.gov.in
(b) Click on ‘Online application for recruitment of various posts under BCW Department’
(c) Again click on ‘Online Application’
(d) Fill all the required details & submit the form.
(e) Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last but not the Least: Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10.00 AM on 26 Oct 2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: till 05.00 PM on 09 Nov 2017.