Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017-18
Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 218 Typist, Peon & Other Posts: Here is good news for candidates, Bangalore District Court has announced 218 Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist & Peon vacancies. All Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15.11.2017 till 11.59 PM. Other details Bangalore District Court vacancy details, Bangalore District Court Selection Process, Bangalore District Court Age Limit, Bangalore District Court Education Qualification, Bangalore District Court PayScale, Bangalore District Court Jobs How to Apply Form, Bangalore District Court Official Website, Bangalore District Court Jobs PDF are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Bangalore District Court Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
Bangalore District Court Jobs Details: –
|Department Name||Bangalore District Court|
|Post Name||Typist, Peon & Other Vacancy|
|Last Date For Submission Application Form||15.11.2017|
Bangalore District Court Vacancy Notification:
Total Seats: 218
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer: 60 Seats
- Typist: 66 Seats
- Typist-Copyist: 30 Seats
- Peon: 62 Seats
Bangalore District Court Bharti Eligibility Criteria Details:
Applicants age limit should be 18 to 40 years for SC/ ST and Category-I, 18 to 38 years for Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B and other Backward classes, 18 to 35 years for General candidates as on 15.11.2017.
- For Stenographer: SSLC or equivalent examination & must have passed Senior Grade Stenography both in Kannada and English language examination.
- For Typist: SSLC or equivalent examination, have passed Senior Type writing both in Kannada and English language examination.
- For Typist-Copyist: SSLC or equivalent examination, have passed Junior Type writing both in Kannada and English language examination.
- For Peon: 7th Class with knowledge of Kannada language.
Bangalore District Court Bharti Selection Process:
- Candidates selection will be based on Test/ Interview/ Document Verification.
Application Form Fees:
Pay of Rs. 200/- for General & Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B, Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ Category-I by Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Challan in favor of “Registrar, City Civil Court, Bengaluru”.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website ecourts.gov.in/bangalore or www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/districtrecruitment.asp on or before 15.11.2017 till 11.59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Applicants should log on to the official website ecourts.gov.in/bangalore
- Go to Online Recruitment & Choose the various post.
- Read the Instructions & Click on “Online Apply-Click here”.
- Fill all the required details in the application form & Submit form.
- Take a print of online application form for the further purpose.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.11.2017 till 11.59 PM.
- Last Date for remit Challan form to SBI BANK: 16.11.2017.