Jaipur Army Open Rally Bharti 2017-18, Tonk Army Open Rally Bharti, Army Rally Open Bharti For Tonk Dist, ARO Jaipur Rally Bharti, Jaipur Army Bharti Schedule, Download Jaipur Rally Bharti Token, Jaipur & Tonk Rally Bharti 2017-18, Rajasthan Army Open Rally Bharti 2018, JPR Open Rally Bharti 2018, Jaipur ARO Rally Bharti Schedule, JPR Army Rally Bharti, Rajasthan Army Recruitment Schedule, Jaipur Army Rally Bharti
Jaipur Army Rally Bharti 2017-18
Jaipur Army Rally Bharti 2017 – Apply Online for Soldier Posts: Here is good news for candidates, Indian Army Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jaipur by Army Recruiting Office (ARO), Jaipur going to conduct an army open rally Bharti at Govt College Of Physical Education, East Hill, Jaipur (Rajasthan) from 03.12.2017 to 09.12.2017. Districts are under in this rally Jaipur & Tonk. All Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 01st September 2017 to 15th October 2017. All Applied candidates can download their Admit Card after 16.10.2017 through the official website of Indian Army (http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Jaipur Army Open Rally Bharti Jobs Notification before Applying for the desires Posts.
Jaipur & Tonk Army Rally Bharti Details:
|Organization name||Indian Army|
|District Covered||Jaipur & Tonk|
|Online Registration Date||01 Sept 2017 to 15 Oct 2017|
|Rally Dates||03 Dec 2017 to 09 Dec 2017|
|Jaipur Army Open Rally Venue/ Place||CISF Ground, Kunda (Amer)|
Jaipur Army Open Rally Bharti Vacancy Notification: –
Name of the Posts: –
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
ARO Calicut Army Open Rally Bharti Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age Limit – Army Rally Bharti Jaipur 2017
|Category/Trade||Age Limit as on 01 Oct 2017|
|Soldier GD||17 ½ to 21 Years|
|17 ½ to 23 Years|
Essential Qualification: –
For Solider GD: –
- SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
For Sol Technical: –
- 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject. OR 10th pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if holding 3 yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized Institute.
For Soldier Tradesmen: –
- Matric pass for all Category
For Soldier Tradesmen (House Keeper & Mess Keeper): –
- 8th pass.
Soldier (Clerks/Storekeeper technical): –
- 10+2/Intermediate pass from any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with minimum 50%.
ARO Jaipur Army Rally Bharti Selection Process:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Exam
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): –
(i)1.6 KM Run for all categories.
(aa) Group- I – Within 5 min 30 secs
(ab) Group-II – 5 min 31 secs to 5 Min 45 Secs
(ii) 9 Feet Ditch Jump
(iii) Pull-Ups – minimum six
(iv) Balancing Beam
Documents required in Rally
- Admit Card. Black & White LASER PRINTED
- Essential Certificate
- Nativity (Domicile) Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- 20 colour photographs
- Candidates Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card
Jaipur Army Rally Bharti Online Application ( Online Registration): –
All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online through official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to Registration for Indian Army Jaipur Rally Bharti 2017
- First, visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for Jaipur Rally Bharti 2017
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, essential Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your online application form copy
Indian Army About Us: –
After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.