Air India Recruitment 2017-18
Air India Recruitment 2017 – 49 Manager, Officer & Other Posts: Here is good news for all candidates, Air India Express Limited has announced 49 Manager – Scheduling & Network Planning, Dy. Chief of Finance, Dy Manager – Finance & other vacancies on fixed term contract basis. All Eligible & interested Indian Citizens (wherever domiciled) can apply in the offline within 15 Days from the date of Advt. Other details Air India vacancy details, Air India Selection Process, Air India Application Form Fees, Air India PayScale, Air India Exam Date, Air India Admit Card, Air India Vacancy Details, Air India Official Notification are given mentioned below…
- NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Original Air India Jobs Notification before Applying for the Various Posts.
Air India Job Details:
|Department Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Post Name||Manager, Officer & Other Jobs|
Air India Limited Vacancy Notification:
Total Seats: 49
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager – Scheduling & Network Planning: 01 Seat
2. Dy. Chief of Finance: 01 Seat
3. Dy Manager – Finance: 03 Seats
4. Officer – Finance: 05 Seats
5. Sr Assistant – Finance/ Cashier: 05 Seats
6. Dy Chief of HR: 01 Seat
7. Assistant – HR: 02 Seats
8. Assistant General Manager (CAMO): 02 Seats
9. Manager – Airworthiness Review: 02 Seats
10. Store Inspector: 03 Seats
11. Officer Material Management: 02 Seats
12. Store Keeper: 22 Seats
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
Applicants upper age should be 40 years for S.No-01, 11, 45 years for S.No-02, 08, 09, 35 years for S.No-03, 10, 12, 30 years for S.No-04, 25 years for S.No-05, 07, 50 years for S.No-06 as on 01.10.2017.
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- For S.No-01: MBA from a recognized university.
- For S.No-02, 03: CA/ ICWA.
- For S.No-04: MBA – Finance.
- For S.No-05, 07: Graduation.
- For S.No-06: Post Graduate Degree in HR/ Management (specialization in Personnel Management.
- For S.No-07: Graduation in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or AME Diploma passed from a recognized Institution with BAMEC/ BAMEL & with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Air India Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates selection will be based on given few steps.
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Medical examination.
Application Form Fees:
Applicants should have to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application along with all relevant certificates, DD, 02 recent passports sized coloured photograph in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of” in capital letters to The postal address within 15 Days from the date of Advt.
- Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi – 682016
- Advertisement Date: 04.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: within 15 Days from the date of Advt
>>To Get more details about Air India Manager, Officer & Other Jobs 2017, Air India Manager, Officer & Other Recruitment 2017, Air India Manager, Officer & Other Vacancies Admit Card 2018, Air India Limited Exam Date, Please visit the official Air India Limited.